Riccardo Bosi is sought after by governments and heads of corporations for his unique leadership and business development acumen.
Cumberland Business Chamber is proud to have him to speak to our members and friends who are ‘the captains of industry’ in the small and medium sized enterprises of Western Sydney.
- Former Special Forces officer
- Led Australian Army infantry battalions
- Established the 1st Commando regiment
- Appointed to numerous positions including Combined Joint Task Force HQ in Kuwait…
- Liaison to the Kuwaiti government…
- Australian Theatre HQ…
- Australian Army HQ…
- Special Operations HQ
RICCARDO BOSI SPEAKING ON…
- Demonstrate impeccable character
- Have high levels of professional competence
- Be action oriented
- Discover a leadership development framework
- Think, plan and act in the best interests of the business
- Focus on more effective and efficient work activities
- Tap into creative abilities
- Contribute new ideas which set new standards
- Discover better ways to run your business
- Identify new business opportunities
Riccardo Bosi draws on his four decades of leadership, team building,
strategy and innovation experience in commanding and establishing
military units, serving in the Australian Theatre HQ in Iraq, developing a
world-first capability development system for the Australian Army,
consulting to industry sectors (eg. oil & gas, food export) and start-ups,
and C-level corporate leaders.
Learn dynamic and practical step-by-step processes to take your personal
life and your business to a new level of greatness.
Invest half a day into your personal development and the progress of your business.
Saturday, 27th October 2018
Lily’s Restaurant, Bar & Function Centre | 5 Quinn Avenue, Seven Hills | free parking
Includes morning tea and buffet working lunch