The Cumberland Business XCHANGE is a unique promotion and networking experience that builds capacity and acts as a conduit for businesses to gain insights and share experiences.
We are looking for 10 businesses to be profiled as part of Small Business Month #NSWSmallBiz20
- Participate in the XCHANGE where you can tell your business story in professional video and print profile of your business that can be shared to create interest in your business and keep your brand relevant.
- The XCHANGE has been designed to enable local businesses to learn from each other, gain fresh insights and create a powerful, long-lasting media presence.
- The Cumberland Business XCHANGE Summer 2020 Series has ten participant profiles and one major sponsorship available which is to be filmed on 27 October 2020.
Profile Participant Package:
1. Business Profiling Video – Each of the 10 Profile Participant’s will be the focus of a video interview with Cumberland Business Chamber President, Angela Haynes, during which we discuss your business story – its values, customer proposition, challenges and aspirations.
Filming for the Summer Series will be done at the Holroyd Centre on 21 October by a professional videographer and an interview set. Angela will meet with in the weeks before to prepare with you. The interview will be professionally edited to 15 minutes and supplied to you with social media grabs and your branding.
Refreshments will be served at the filming event and you will have the opportunity to network with other participants. You will receive contact details of other participants and we encourage growing your business connections and relationships post event.
Your video will also be hosted permanently at www.netwerx.tv with a link that will enable you to share your video in your own marketing and social media channels. It will also be housed on Cumberland Business Chamber’s website and be promoted to the Chamber’s member and associate network
2. Article and Branding in Western Sydney Business Access News (WSBA) the region’s leading newspaper (62,000 readerships via hard copy, web and direct email plus 84,000 social media reach).
An article will be created from the interview and published as part of an eight-page special supplement in WSBA including your business branding and event photography. The newspaper is digitally hosted at ISSUU and can be accessed from www.accessnew.com.au.
Summer Series Sponsorship Package:
As the Major Sponsor you will have your own participant profile plus branding recognition on each of the 10 profiles, newspaper article inclusion PLUS one full page display advertisement in WSBA. You will receive contact details of all profile businesses provided.
Thanks to sponsorship by Cumberland City Council and NSW Small Business Month the Summer Series packages are priced well below cost.
- Summer Series Profile Participant Package – $380 (incl GST)
- Summer Series Major Sponsor Package – $990 (incl GST)
The number of available profiles available per series is strictly limited to 10.
Videos and social media grabs will be supplied to the business owners, Councils and Cumberland Business Chamber and will also be permanently housed at www.netwerx.tv and on Cumberland Business Chamber’s website. The WSBA newspaper digital edition containing the eight-page supplement will be permanently housed at ISSUU and accessed from www.accessnews.com.au.
Register your interest and we will contact you to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively contact Angela Haynes on 0419444010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer Series will focus on businesses in the Cumberland Local Government Area however we are already in the planning stages and places are filling for the next XCHANGE so register your interest now!
The Cumberland Business XCHANGE is a NSW Small Business Month initiative of the Cumberland Business Chamber with support from WSBA and Cumberland City Council.