- This event has passed.
Cumberland Women’s Network March Event
March 15 @ 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM
We are currently having some technical issues with registrations for this event. If you wish to come along, please contact Demi – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0455 555 292.
The Power of Healing
Discover the impact of your thoughts and the power you have to heal your mind and body. In this 45 minute presentation, you will learn how to:
- Tap into your power to manifest your hearts desires
- Heal yourself from old emotions and negative thoughts to experience more happiness and joy in your everyday life
- Open up your intuition so you can have more clarity and confidence
- Improve your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being
- Access the Theta Brain wave to create change in your life
The Theta Brain Wave is the brainwave of accessing your subconscious mind to dissolve limiting beliefs and feelings. By tapping into it, you can consciously dis-create whats holding you back and create the life you desire.
Say bye bye to stress, pain, anger and hurt. Welcome in authentic happiness, joy, love, laughter, and serenity.
In this presentation, you will learn course material taken from the Basic ThetaHealing Course.
This will include:
- The power of your subconscious mind
- The 4 Level Belief System
- How your belief systems are creating your life
- How to instantly reprogram your negative beliefs
- Instill positive beliefs that will empower your life
The workshop will be fun, relaxed and informative.
More About Nicole Saba
At the age of 15, Nicole was obese and diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Not long after, Nicole was diagnosed with depression. After a journey of trying different diets, detoxes, medications, supplements and exercise routines, nothing seemed to change her health permanently. It was not until she discovered a life changing meditation technique called ‘ThetaHealing’ that her life and health started to change.
Nicole adapted a holistic approach to health and released more than 20kgs of weight and no longer experiences PCOS or depression. Womens Health and Fitness Magazine published her story to share with the wellness community how the mind plays a large role in weight gain. This lead her to her purpose in teaching men and women from all over the world how to release physical, emotional, spiritual and mental weight to create their ideal life. Nicole sees clients one on one, leads ThetaHealing Courses and teaches a Weight Release Program called ‘Shift Your Weight’.