Free workshop – February 27th. What do you do when your workers are non-committal, lazy, disrespectful, aggravating their fellow staff members and in some cases acting against the rules and expectations of your company?
Developing Disciplinary Policy and Procedures is a FREE WORKSHOP presented by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneur’s Programme in collaboration with Fairfield City Council. It will address:
- What Fair Work Practices mean for your organisation, and who is liable for them
- Essential elements of a disciplinary policy
- Proactively and consistently addressing poor employee performance and misconduct
- How to turn your policy into procedures
- Holding people to account
Examples and practical exercises will be included.
The presenter is David Tiller, Senior Adviser at Ai Group, who is a highly experienced workplace relations professional providing a wide range of management advice to some of Australia’s leading employers.
February 27 @ 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Holroyd Centre, 17 Miller Street, Merrylands
For more information, or to register, go to the Events page of our website.