Selling products and services made simple. This English as Second Language friendly workshop hosted by Cumberland Council as part of the Cumberland Business Support Program is targeting Micro Business and Start-ups and designed to help small business owners sell their products and services in Australia. Please note workshop instruction is in English. Attendees sales learning will build over the workshop and role plays will assist in learning.
What you will learn…
- Define what your unique selling points (USP) are.
- Who are your target market(s) and what you need to know about them.
- The keys to selling ethically so you learn to love selling.
- Where you can sell and when. Ads and sales pages that work.
- Face to face strategies.
- Handling objections.
- When a no is a no
- Addressing some of the cultural issues of doing business in Australia. How to ensure communication is clear and correct (especially when English is a second language)
Presenter – Jane Tweedy
Jane Tweedy is a small business advisor, consultant and trainer. Jane is passionate about helping small businesses succeed and has an interactive style, ensuring all participants receive great value from their investment. Jane works for Western Sydney Business Centre as a small business advisor, and provides training as part of her new business, FAQ Business Training.
Jane has a broad background in corporate, volunteering and small business. This provides for a unique perspective at a strategic and detail level. Jane is a lifelong learner and you will benefit from her wealth of applied knowledge and experience.
Date, Time & Location
Date: Wednesday 4 March 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Lidcombe Shopping Centre
92 Parramatta Road