Cumberland Business Chamber hosts a range of services and activities designed to assist the business sector with improving their operations and becoming more competitive and profitable.
Our mandate is to support the ongoing viability and development of Australian owned and operated businesses and to encourage the various market places to prefer their goods and services over foreign imports.
Our initiatives include:
- After5 networking functions with highly specialised presenters
- Business Building Breakfasts
- Keynote business lunches
- Special Interest Groups
- Business Development Cells
- Sourcing information relevant to member industries
- Connecting members (B2B) which offer mutually required services
- Liaising on behalf of members with local and state governments
- Liaising with industry associations
- Identifying business opportunities for members
We are continually working with our members to identify key issues affecting their individual businesses or industries as a whole and finding authority figures with the knowledge to provide practical solutions.
These may include practical advice on becoming more innovative, research and development incentives and grants, advanced manufacturing, agile production, automation, product development, supply chain management, logistics and distribution, upskilling, exporting, work place safety, business structure, finance, communication, marketing, etc.
Our functions are open to member companies and individuals as well as non-members.
Special Interest Groups are being developed in which members can work together on specific topics and simultaneously benefit from the information they generate.