Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, is on a huge growth curve and touching more and more industries. AMTIL is championing the technology and so far has been engaged in:
– the launch of an advanced manufacturing centre known as 3D Central
– a forum on medical manufacturing at the RMIT advanced manufacturing precinct
– a summit on AusBiotech advanced manufacturing
– a function on practical use of additive manufacturing at RMIT and the
– launch of the Australian Research Council Industrial Transformation Research Hub in Melbourne
AMTIL has also proposed the launch of an Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre (CRC).